Lessons for Assignment 7b: Section 3 of your paper:
* Results, not the process (do not force your readers to go through everything you went through in chronological order.)
* Message of each paragraph upfront (Convey in the first sentence what you want readers to remember from the paragraph as a whole.)
* Focus on what happened, not on the fact that you observed it.
* Include only the information you think you need to convince your audience.
* Summarize results in a table or graph.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon! Anyone with an @utwente.nl or @*.utwente.nl email address can create an account on mastodon.utwente.nl.