Lessons for Assignment 7b: Section 3 of your paper:
* Results, not the process (do not force your readers to go through everything you went through in chronological order.)
* Message of each paragraph upfront (Convey in the first sentence what you want readers to remember from the paragraph as a whole.)
* Focus on what happened, not on the fact that you observed it.
* Include only the information you think you need to convince your audience.
* Summarize results in a table or graph.
A social network for the University of Twente community. Anyone with an @utwente.nl or @*.utwente.nl email address can create an account here and participate in the global fediverse with millions of other users. This means that students, staff and alumni can create an account here. Content does not reflect the opinions or policies of the University of Twente.
We support \( \LaTeX \) formulas: Use
\) for inline LaTeX formulas, and
\] for display mode.